Top 5 Fitness Trackers and smart watch under 15000 in India
In our busy schedule, we always hurry on our duties. But we should give some time for ourselves to fit our body as well as good health. Smart watch will help you to track it.
For this smart band watch and fitness, bands can help you stay connected, track your daily activities and monitor your progress towards fitness goals.
Fitness trackers are more focused on health and activity monitoring than on smart notifications; their smaller screens aren’t as favourable to reading and replying to messages as the larger screens on watches.
Some smartwatches are targeted at fashion-conscious people who also want to keep fit: people who mainly want an attractive watch with good smart features and a smattering of fitness features.
Also Check: Top Fitness Band Under 5000
Some are aimed squarely at fitness enthusiasts who want plenty of sensors for specialist exercise tracking.
Select a fitness tracker or smart watch, and then explore the features on offer by clicking on the information spots.
Why should you buy a Fitness band and smart watch?
Fitness bands and smartwatches can track your sleep, optimize your fitness regimen, alert you to incoming calls and messages, track your location on a map, and much, much more.
Whether you are looking for the basic everyday activity of tracking, or you are after something a bit more in-depth in terms of sports and health monitoring, there is a fitness tracker out there for you.
Fitness trackers are more sensor-packed, very powerful, and also affordable all the time. And while the Fitbit Charge 4 still is our top fitness tracker, there are now some great budget trackers, such as the Huawei watch gt and Honor smartwatch that offer a range of excessive features at a low price point.
These best fitness trackers offer more cutting-edge technology and features than ever before; think heart rate monitoring, detailed sleep tracking, waterproof for swimming, stress tracking, sports and workout modes, and, of course, step counting.
Once you have decided which device you want, browse our best fitness tracker and smartwatch reviews to find the wearable that’s right for your needs and budget.
Top 5 Fitness Trackers and smart watch under 15000
Let us check out our pick of the best and cheap fitness trackers you can buy right now.
1. HONOR Magic Watch 2
HONOR Magic Watch 2 (46mm, Charcoal Black) 14-Days Battery, SpO2, BT Calling & Music Playback, 100 Workout Modes, AMOLED Touch Screen, Personalized Watch Faces, Sleep & HR Monitor, Smart Companion
Rs. 11,999 in stock
- Download Health App only from Huawei APP Gallery to receive regular Software updates
- The stainless steel smart band dial has width of 46mm (1.39-inch), AMOLED Color Full Touch Screen & Resolution 454 x 454.
- Bluetooth Calls: Answer, Decline Calls & Call Waiting, Contacts list, Call Records
- Watch Faces Store: Multiple & Personalized Watch Faces (From Your Phone Gallery)
- Battery Life (455 mAh Battery): Lasts for up to 14 Days on a Single full Charge
2. Mi Watch Revolve Active
Mi Watch Revolve Active (Black) - 1.39" AMOLED Display, SpO2, GPS and Sleep Monitor, Alexa Built-in, 117 Sports Mode, Personalized Watch Faces, 2 Weeks Battery Life, Music and Camera Control
- SpO2: Measure your Blood Oxygen Saturation levels with analysis from leading biometric algorithm - LifeQ
- Design and Display: 1.39” Always-on AMOLED Display with 450 nits of brightness and DLC coating for scratch resistance
- Alexa Built-in: Check the weather, set an alarm, operate the smart home devices and much more with Alexa.
- 117 Sports Mode: Never run of your option for sports modes based on different themes - Water Sports, Dance, Training and so on; Supports automatic workout detection
- Navigation: Highly accurate 12 nm built-in GPS with 85% more accuracy than previous generation
3. boAt Xtend Smartwatch
boAt Xtend Smartwatch with Alexa Built-in, 1.69” HD Display, Multiple Watch Faces, Stress Monitor, Heart & SpO2 Monitoring, 14 Sports Modes, Sleep Monitor & 5 ATM Water Resistance(Pitch Black)
Rs. 3,499 in stock
- Alexa built-in Voice Assistant that sets reminders, alarms and answers questions from weather forecasts to live cricket scores at your command!
- 1.69" big square colour LCD display with a round dial features complete capacitive touch experience to let you take control, effortlessly.
- Multiple watch faces with customizable options to match your OOTD, every day!
- The ambient light display allows automatic adjustment of brightness on the watch, suited to your environment.
- The watch comes with a stress monitor that reads your HRV (Heart Rate Variabilities) to indicate stress levels.
4. Noise ColorFit Ultra Smartwatch
Noise ColorFit Ultra Smartwatch with 1.75" HD TruView Display, 60 Sports Modes, SpO2, Heart Rate, Stress, REM & Sleep Monitor, Calls & SMS Quick Reply, Stock Market Info (Gunmetal Grey)
Rs. 2,999 in stock
- 1.75” TruViewTM display: See the clear, bigger picture on the 1.75’’ touch screen with 320*385 pixels.
- Grade 6061 aluminium body: Crafted from Grade 6061 aluminium, ColorFit Ultra can withstand daily rough use with ease.
- Personal health assistant: Take care of your health with features like blood oxygen, heart rate, stress, REM & sleep monitors.
- SpO2 monitor: Measure your blood oxygen level anytime on the SpO2 monitor, with just a tap.
- 60 sports modes: With 60 sports modes, you are spoilt for choices; just pick and play your sport.
5. HUAWEI Band 6
Huawei Band 6 Fitness Tracker Smartwatch for Men Women, 1.47''AMOLED Color Screen, SpO2,24H Heart Rate Monitor,14 Days Battery Life,Female Cycle Tracker, 5ATM Waterproof, Global Version,Green
Rs. 3,999 in stock
- ❗ Spo2 Monitoring Throughout the Day：Huawei band 6 has a built-in spo2 detection system that monitors your blood oxygen saturation 24/7. If it falls too low the band will vibrate, so you can take time to breathe and regain your balance.(Note:This product is not a medical device, and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. )
- ❗ All Day Heart Rate Monitoring: HUAWEI Fitness Tracker TruSeen 4.0 heart rate monitoring technology uses an optical lens and data-based data processing to accurately monitor your heart rate 24 hours a day. Be instantly alerted when your heart rate drops below or rises above safe levels.
- ❗ 1.47’’ FullView Screen: Huawei band 6 has a 1.47-inch amoled fullview screen, the size of the display area is 1.48 times larger, and a low-frame 64% screen-to-body ratio. Combine that with the high-resolution 194x368 display at 282 ppi and you have something really impressive to look at on your wrist.
- ❗ 2 Week Battery Life: The endurance athlete in the wearables world, HUAWEI band 6 offers an incredible battery life of 14 days for typical use, and 10 days for heavy ones. When you run out of battery, no problem - you can get 2 days of rom use just 5 minutes of charging time with magnetic charger. Life is too short to always be without it.
- ❗ 96 Different Exercise Modes: When you're putting all your effort into working out, let huawei band 6 take care of the rest. Choose from up to 96 different exercise modes, and keep track of your heart rate, calories and more. All your data can be stored and analyzed in easy-to-read graphs, so you can chart your fitness journey and set goals that inspire you.