Best Air Purifier in India
This Blog Post will give you complete details on the Best Air Purifier in India.
Clean air is now more important than ever, as everyone is staying indoors a lot more. If the indoor air is not taken care of, it pretends a high risk of producing a breathing issue that can be dangerous to many.
A good air purifier at home can take care of all the pollutant and you can enjoy the fresh air.
Before you make that purchase, it’s necessary to look at some crucial factors like the room size, filter replacement charges, standard certification, noise levels, electricity consumption, etc.
Here in this article, we have listed the Best Air Purifier in India which you can buy in Amazon.
Best Air Purifier in India
Here is the list of the Best Air Purifier in India
1. Mi Air Purifier 3
Xiaomi company has enhanced one of the best air purifier products with the Mi Air Purifier 3. The air purifier comes with an OLED display to show you all the important air quality metrics like PM 2.5 levels.
The Mi air purifier 3 highlights with a 360-degree air intake design, with the powerful motor pulling in impure air through a true HEPA filter.
The True HEPA Filter with a filtration efficiency of 99.97% for particle size up to 0.3 microns. It will have a capacity of High CADR of 380 m3/h(cubic meter per hour).
This Air purifier will have an effective coverage area up to 484 sqft. The Mi Air Purifier 3 also works with Google Assistant and Amazon’s Alexa.
Mi Air Purifier 3 with True HEPA Filter and Smart App Connectivity
Rs. 10,490 in stock
- True HEPA Filter with filtration efficiency of 99.97% for particle size up to 0.3 microns
- OLED touch Display (Shows real time PM2.5 concentration, Temperature and humidity, Wi-Fi connection and Working mode)
- Smart app control, Rated Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Works with Google assistant and Amazon Alexa
- 360 Degree Air intake with 3 Layer Filtration
2. Philips Air purifier (AC1215/20)
The Philips Air Purifier is equipped with a lot of essential features. The air purifier is capable of removing PM2.5 pollutants using the combination of its Vitashield IPS and True HEPA Filter.
The True HEPA Filter with a filtration efficiency of 99.97% for particle size up to 0.3 microns. The Air Purifier Philips will have a CADR of 270 m3/h(cubic meter per hour). The Air purifier also removes harmful gases such as formaldehyde and a few total volatile organic compounds (TVOC).
This Philips Air purifier will have an effective coverage area up to 226-333 sqft. It comes with a real-time air quality check and in the auto-mode, the fans will speed up whenever there’s a drop in the air quality.
Philips AC1215/20 Air purifier, removes 99.97% airborne pollutants with 4-stage filtration
- Vitashield Intelligent purification automatically senses air quality and removes 99.97% airborne pollutants as small as 0.003 microns, 800 times smaller than PM 2.5
- Purifies a standard room in just 12 minutes with a CADR of 270 m3/hour (Standard room size is 18 ft by 12 ft with an 8 ft ceiling height). Recommended room area: 226-333 sq ft.
- 4 Stage Filtration process through pre filter, activated carbon filter & double layered H13 Grade TRUE HEPA Filter
- 4-color air quality indicator gives real time air quality feedback
- Removes 99.90% bacteria and viruses, tested to remove airborne H1N1 virus
3. Sharp Air Purifier (FP-F40E-W)
Sharp air purifier provides the highest grade materials made of ABS material to ensure safety for the users. It has a special HAZE function for Indian conditions.
The Sharp Air purifier works on dual purification mode. This indoor air purifier has inbuilt Plasmacluster technology which is a combination of three main filters like Highest Grade H14 HEPA Filter, Voluminous Granular Active Carbon Filter and a Pre-Filter that purifies the air with its unique 20-degree airflow to cover the entire room.
This Air purifier will have an effective coverage area up to 200 sq ft and It will have a CADR of 240 m3/h(cubic meter per hour). It also has an Auto-restart option, Auto and Manual modes, Dust and Odour sensor, low noise level.
Sharp Air Purifier for Homes & Offices | Dual Purification - ACTIVE (Plasmacluster Technology) & PASSIVE FILTERS (True HEPA H14+Carbon+Pre-Filter) | Captures 99.97% of Impurities | Model:FP-F40E-W | White
Rs. 11,990 in stock
- JAPANESE TECHNOLOGY – Sharp Air Purifier is designed in Japan with ABS material under strict quality control to ensure that the product compliments your homes & offices. Sharp is certified as JAPAN & ASEAN NO. 1 BRAND by Euromonitor International Limited.
- DUAL PURIFICATION – Sharp Air purifier works on dual purification method to remove different kind of pollutants - ACTIVE PURIFICATION (uses Plasmacluster Technology) & PASSIVE PURIFICATION (uses combination of filters - H14 Grade HEPA Filter + Active Carbon Filter + Pre-Filter). The Patented Plasmacluster Technology uses natural way of purification & is certified by over 30 global laboratories including IIT Delhi, British Allergy Foundation & British Allergy Foundation.
- WHAT IS PLASMACLUSTER: Plasmacluster technology generates same Negative and Positive Ions that occur in nature. After purifying the air, these ions return to air in the form of water. Plasmacluster work actively and generate fresh indoor air, neutralize harmful VOC, Toxic gases, suppresses harmful microbes including H1N1, E. Coli, MRSA, TB (up to 99.9%) remove static charges and helps the skin retain moisture & improves its elasticity and texture.
- FILTRATION & FILTER LIFE: H-14 GRADE HEPA FILTER (Traps 99.97% allergens & microscopic dust as smallest as 0.3-micron, LIFE: up to 2 years). ACTIVE CARBON FILTER (deodorize the air & remove VOCs, absorbs cigarette odor, pet odor and many other common household odors, LIFE: up to 2 years). ADVANCE PRE-FILTER (captures PM10 particles & can be used lifelong), It is suitable for 24 x 7 x 365 days operation
- BEST RATED AFTER SALES SUPPORT: Sharp India, are committed to "Keep Customers Interest Ahead of All." It's always our privilege to assist and build relationship with our customers. With our expertise in Air Care Products, we assist our customers in their pursuit of Healthy Lifestyle. Please contact us on 1800-425-4322 or give a Missed call at 9804-763-763 for Free Installation or any services support.
4. Honeywell Air Purifier (Touch I5)
The Honeywell air purifier provides a seamless product experience that is completely DIY in terms of installation, usage & filter replacement. The Three-stage advanced filtration system removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency.
The Air purifier comes with a Combined filter with High-efficiency HEPA filter and activated carbon filter that removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens. It also removes formaldehyde, toxic gases, VOCs & odour.
This Honeywell Air purifier will have an effective coverage area up to 30 sq.m and It will have a CADR of 250 m3/h(cubic meter per hour) which is suitable for bedrooms and living rooms. It has a Numeric Display with real-time PM 2.5 level indicator.
Honeywell Air Touch I5 Room Air Purifier with HEPA Filter, 30 Sq. m (White)
Rs. 8,590 in stock
- Air Touch I5 indoor air purifier by Honeywell, a Fortune 100 company
- CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate) of 250 cu m/hr, offers up to 30 sq. m coverage area for a room with 2.74m height. Suitable for bedrooms and living room.
- Three stage advanced filtration system that removes pollutants with more than 99% efficiency.
- Washable pre-filter that removes larger dust particles, pet hair/dander, soil etc. and improves the life of HEPA filter.
- Combined filter with High-efficiency HEPA and activated carbon filter that removes any microscopic pollutant and allergens above 0.3 microns including PM2.5 and pollens.
5. Blue Star Air Purifier (BS-AP490LAN 915 CMH)
The Blue Star Air Purifier is the perfect all-rounder product that takes care of all three types of air pollutants, physical, chemical and microbiological with the help of a 7 stage filtration mechanism.
This air purifier comes with a coverage area of up to 800 sq.ft. giving it the advantage of a wider reach and high filtration accuracy.
The True HEPA filter traps the light dust particulate matter up to PM10 and PM2.5. The high-density aluminium pre-filter of Blue Star Air Purifier removes large size fine dust particles. It will have a CADR of 915 m3/h(cubic meter per hour).
The Air Purifier provides a display to set a Digital Timer, a Filter clean alarm and Filter change Indicator.
Blue Star BS-AP490LAN 915 CMH 88-Watt Air Purifier (White)
Rs. 13,990 in stock
- SensAir Technology and Microbe sterilize; 1 to 24 Hour setting on the Digital Timer for setting a time preferred by user to switch the device on our off
- PM2.5 Numeric Display
- True HEPA and Formaldehyde removal+Cold Catalyst filters
- 7 Stage Purification
- Coverage Area- 800 Sq.Ft.
How long does it take an air purifier to clean a room?
There are a lot of factors that decide how long the air purifier will take to clean a room, such as the air purifier’s size, capacity, fan speed, CADR rating, ACH rating, and room size. However, an air purifier can clean a room in 30 minutes to 2 hours.
Is air purifier good for health?
A filter-based air purifier removes harmful and allergy-causing particulates from the air, leaving only fresh air behind. Ozone generators are a poor choice and are potentially harmful.
Which are the best air purifiers for a home?
There are various advance and new air purifier available in the market, you can check the best air purifier in India here
Sharp Air Purifier FP F40E W Demo Video with proof of effectiveness
A detailed demonstration on how Sharp Air Purifier FP-F40E-W works and how it is useful in improving the Indoor Air Quality thus reduce our exposure to ...