Everyone agrees that DSLR’s are big investments. Most people who want to learn photography tend to buy good DSLR cameras and at the same time don’t want to spend too much on buying it. Hence we have made a list of good entry-level DSLR cameras to buy in India which will be good enough for beginners to intermediate photographers and learning enthusiasts. Here are the Top 3 Entry Level DSLR for beginners.
Canon EOS 1300D 18MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with 18-55mm ISII Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case
Rs. 23,990 out of stock
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+
- 9-point AF with 1 center cross-type AF point
- Standard ISO: 100 to 6400, expandable to 12800
- Wi-Fi and NFC supported
- Lens Mount: Canon EF mount
Canon EOS 1300D is one the best entry level DSLR in India.
EOS 1300D offers great dslr experience with good video recording options.
2 – EOS 1500D
Canon EOS 1500D Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF S18-55 is II Lens/Camera Case
Rs. 30,400 in stock
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.1 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-6400 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 4+ with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)