Makes Cooking Fun and Hassle-Free
Want to grind and blend to perfection? Use the Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder available online on Amazon India. It will help you churn out dishes just as good as the ones at your favourite restaurant. This utilitarian mixer grinder comes with three jars that have different capacities and functions. With these jars, you can make fine paste and chutney, blend and mix juices, grind spices and do a lot more. The Bajaj GX-1 Mixer Grinder is easy to use and it helps you to make the cooking process speedier.Sure to Meet Your Expectations
The Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder has a sleek and contemporary design that facilitates ease of use as well as storage. Besides, the hardened steel blade that operates at 600 W powers ensures quick processing. Its overload protector ensures safety and can guard the appliance from short circuit or damage. The appliance comes with a programmed shut-off feature and a motor overload protector which is automated to prevent the mixer from getting damaged.Packed with Additional Features
Want to make dosa batters and dry masalas at home? The Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder lets you do so as it can be used to grind both wet and dry ingredients effortlessly. The appliance has an ergonomic design, comes with easy-to-use knobs and buttons, and consumes around 500 watts of power to function. It has a compact make which lets you conveniently store this device on the kitchen top or shelf without any hassle. While the main unit is made of fine quality ABS plastic that is rustproof, the leakproof design prevents leakage and ensures safety while using this mixer grinder.
Bajaj GX-1 500-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jar
Rs. 2,365 in stock
- Wattage: 500 W; Voltage: 220-240V ; Revolution: 20000
- No of Jars: 3; Jar Size: 1.25 Litre liquidizing jar, 0.8 Litre Wet/Dry grinding jar, 0.3 Litre chutney jar; Jar Material: Stainless Steel; Body Material: ABS; Cord Material: PVC; Blade Material: Stainless Steel; Speed Control: 3 speed control with incher for momentary operation
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre; Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise. If the noise level seems abnormal, please contact Brand Service Centre
- Since your mixer grinder runs on a powerful motor, there will be some noise, if noise level seems to be abnormal then please contact brand customer support team; Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time
- Sturdy stainless steel jars for liquidizing, wet /dry grinding and chutney making
BAJAJ GX1 | BEST MIXER GRIENDER UNDER 2000 | UNBOXING | REVIEW | TEST | IN HINDI
In this video i will Unbox, test and review Bajaj Gx1 mixer grinder which i bought from flipkart sale at the price of rs. 1600/- . if u want to buy a budget mixer ...