The light and compact Canon EOS 200D fits snugly into your everyday bag. This stylish DSLR comes in 3 color options – white, black and silver. Equipped with cutting technologies packed into its compact body, capture beautiful and impressionable images and share them seamlessly on your social media feeds via the in-built Wi-Fi capability.
If you have a budget of 44k, this is the camera you want to get. Once you have a taste of Dual Pixel CMOS AutoFocus, nothing can come close to it. I was considering the 77D as well but that camera was out of my budget so I settled for the 200D, and I don’t regret my decision because I can get other useful accessories and a new lens with the money saved.
-Dual Pixel CMOS AutoFocus
-Articulating Touch Screen
-DIGIC 7 image processor
-WiFi NFC Bluetooth
-Excellent image quality and video quality
-After using other DSLR’s, the 200D feels noticeably smaller in the hand and perhaps less substantial to hold.
-In-built flash is smaller than the more regular-sized DSLRs
Canon EOS 200D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55 mm f4 is STM Lens, Free Camera Case and 16GB Card Inside
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-12800 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: DIGIC 7 with 9 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)