- Inalsa Mixer grinder jazz comes with 550 w have 3 jars 1.2L SS Liquidizer Jar, 0.8L Dry Grinding Jar, 0.4L SS Chutney Jar, Jar Handle, Break Resistant Lids, Compact and straight Design.
Note: 1.Motor Winding is varnished to have good insulation, and during first few uses this varnish heats up and evaporates, resulting into burning smell. This is normal and will discontinue after few uses.
2. Due to Powerful Motor, it runs at 18000RPM so that good results may be achieved. Due to this high RPM there shall be noise during use. However the noise level should not cross 75dB (Normal conversation is about 60 dB, In general, sounds above 85 are harmful, depending on how long and how often you are exposed to them).
3. Material may come out of Jar if these are filled more than ½ of the Jar capacity during use. In addition , you have to hold the Jar lid during Use to avoid material coming out / Lid flying.
Inalsa Jazz 550-Watt Mixer Grinder with 3 Jars (Purple/White)
out of stock
as of May 27, 2022 4:36 pm
- Enjoy True Flavours of Your Recipes: Prepare a balanced meal with perfect nutrition in seconds. Recreate your traditional dry grinding methods and get smooth and speedy results with Jazz. Enjoy true flavours of your recipes and textures of Indian masalas
- Fast and Efficient Grinding: Power your way through a wealth of different food preparation tasks with the Jazz. This powerful 550-Watt motor with high torque for efficient high-performance grinding does all mixing and grinding work with finesse
- Uniquely Designed Blade and Multi-purpose Jars: Jazz blades are specially designed to enable uniform and powerful grinding. They are durable & are made of high-grade Stainless Steel. Jazz comes with 1.2L SS Liquidizer Jar, 0.8 SS Multi-Purpose Jar & 0.4L SS Chutney Jar
- Sturdy and Strong: ABS body provides sturdiness and helps to withstand heavy grinding applications which makes this appliance long-lasting & durable, Overload Protection: Yes
- 30-min Motor Driving: 30 minutes motor rating (5 min On and 2 min Off, maximum 6 cycles)
Inalsa jazz grinder mixer unboing and review