Nikon India is pleased to announce the price and sales start of most looked forward new model D-SLR D3400, it is the first entry-level D-SLR enabled with SnapBridge connectivity via a built-in Bluetooth low energy technology that automatically transfers all photos taken with the camera to a smart device with simple, one-time set-up. This eliminates the need to manually reconnect the camera to a smart device for each image transfer and connection is maintained even when the camera is turned off. Now sharing of images taken from the D-SLR onto social media has never been easier. For the always-connected user the D3400 is an excellent introduction to D-SLR photography. It combines best of both worlds and will allow users to innovate with excellent image quality and also enjoy connectivity on the go with their smart devices to upload and share images. With SnapBridge connectivity via a built-in Bluetooth low energy technology, D3400 will allow users to transfer all pictures clicked with the camera to a smart device automatically. Users will no more need to manually pair the devices each time to select and transfer images, thus making on-the-go share possible even with a D-SLR. On the picture quality front, D3400 integrates a DX-format CMOS sensor which will lead to sharper images in spite of low light conditions.
Nikon D3400 Digital Camera Kit (Black) with Lens AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm, 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens, 16 GB Class 10 SD Card and DSLR Bag
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS sensor with 24.2 MP (high resolution for large prints and image cropping)
- ISO: 100-25600 sensitivity range (critical for obtaining grain-free pictures, especially in low light)
- Image Processor: Expeed 4 with 11 autofocus points (important for speed and accuracy of autofocus and burst photography)
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with fully manual control and selectable frame rates (great for precision and high-quality video work)
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC and Bluetooth built-in (useful for remotely controlling your camera and transferring pictures wirelessly as you shoot)