TP-Link’s Archer C20 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11AC, backward compatible with 802.11N and 3 times faster than wireless N speeds with higher power efficiency and robust security, 802.11AC is the perfect way to accelerate a home multimedia network and solve congestion that multiple devices may cause. 733mbps dual band connections for lag-free work with 433mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300mbps over the 2.4GHz band, Archer C20 offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks and ensures amazing wireless performance. Simple tasks such as sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. Stable omni-directional signal and superior coverage with 3 fixed external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent wireless performance with stable signal in every direction and high speed across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office. Contact_us on: [ 1800 2094 168 ]
TP-Link Archer C20 AC750 Wireless Dual Band Router (Blue, Not a Modem)
Rs. 1,398 in stock
- 750 Mbps Dual Band Wi-Fi —— Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 433Mbps connections for 733Mbps of total available bandwidth. WiFi Range : 2 Bedroom Houses (3× Fixed Antennas);Antennas —— 3 external antennas provide stable omnidirectional signal and superior wireless coverage
- Working Modes —— Router Mode, Access Point Mode, Range Extender Mode.;Wireless Standards —— IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5 GHz, IEEE 802.11n/b/g 2.4 GHz
- Interface —— 1× 10/100 Mbps WAN Port, 4× 10/100 Mbps LAN Ports; Guest Access —— Simple Class Wireless Access for guests without release the local network
- In an unlikely case of product quality related issue, we may ask you to reach out to brand’s customer service support and seek resolution. We will require brand proof of issue to process replacement request.
- Control Method: Application