- 13MP+8MP+2MP+2MP rear camera with PDAF, palm capture, voice control, live photos, HDR, panorama, bokeh, portrait bokeh | 8MP front camera
- 16.44 centimeters (6.47-inch) HD+ iView display with 1560 x 720 pixels resolution
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 4GB RAM | 128GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Funtouch OS 10 (Based on Android v10) operating system with MediaTek Helio P35 octa core processor
- 5000mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Documentation, micro USB to USB cable(type -c), USB power adapter, SIM ejector pin, protective case, protective film (1 applied)
Vivo Y30 vs Vivo Y50 - Which Should You Buy ?
Vivo Y30 vs Vivo Y50 - Which one should you buy ? Hello guys in this video I have compared Vivo Y30 with Vivo Y50 and Share my best knowledge with you ...