buy Airtel 4G Hotspot – E5573Cs-609 Portable Wi-Fi india
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Description and Review
- Enjoy 4G speeds even on non-4G devices
Enjoy 4G data speeds even on non-4G devices such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, smart TVs and more.
- Connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices
The Airtel 4G Hotspot lets you create your own Wi-Fi network anywhere and connect up to 10 Wi-Fi enabled devices. Whether it is friends or family, you can share 4G internet with everyone around you on multiple devices in a simple and easy manner.
- Stay connected on-the-go
Whether you are at home, at work or on-the-go, 4G Hotspot will let you create your own Wi-Fi network in a jiffy. The device is very small and compact, and fits in your pocket. Its in-built battery lets you use it from wherever you are.
- Powerful battery
Stay connected for up to 6 hours with a powerful battery back-up, and surf the internet on multiple devices while travelling.
- Better signal reception
With our superior Multi Input-Multi Output (MIMO) technology that has two data streams, you get better signal reception and antenna gain, which enables you to experience a stronger and better Wi-Fi signal.
- Surf on India’s fastest network
Airtel is rated as “India’s fastest network” by Ookla. Whether your family uses an Airtel SIM or not, they can enjoy 4G speeds of India’s fastest network via the Airtel 4G Hotspot.
- No. of devices supported: Recommended 10 (Wi-Fi) + 1 (USB tethering)
- Standard compliance: WAN: LTE (2300/1800/900MHz)
- Operating frequency LTE: FDD B1/B3/B5/B8/B26; TDD B40 (2300–2395 MHz); DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS: B1/B5/B8; EDGE/GPRS/GSM: B2/B3/B5/B8; WLAN: 2.4 GHz
- Power supply AC: 100–240 V; DC: 5 V, 1 A
- Built-in LTE/UMTS/GSM and WLAN high gain antenna
- Dimensions (W × D × H) 96.8 mm × 58.0 mm × 12.8 mm
- Battery capacity: 1500 mAh
- Supports: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (does not support Windows RT), MAC OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 and 10.11 with latest upgrades
- Weight: 75gms
The 4G Hotspot device requires an Airtel 4G device SIM that is available at your nearest retailer. Get an Airtel device SIM, insert it into the device, and it will be ready for use.